We are committed to protecting the privacy, confidentiality and security of the personal information we hold by complying with the requirements of Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance with respect to the management of personal information. We are equally committed to ensuring that all our employees and agents uphold these obligations.
Purpose of Collecting and Keeping Personal Information
1. The personal information collected from this application form will be for the following purposes:
- to process your child’s application for enrolling in the kindergarten and child care centre of our organization;
- to be part of the student record if your child will study in the kindergarten and child care centre of our organization.
2. The supply of data is voluntarily except for those data specified in the data collection form as obligatory. Failure to supply such obligatory data will prevent us from processing your child’s admission application.
3. The personal data collected will not be disclosed to any third parties other than those specified with your approval, or unless required by the Education Bureau or by law.
4. Should your child’s application is not accepted or your child does not accept the admission approved, we shall usually keep the personal information at most for about 24 months and the information will be destroyed within the 24-month period.
5. If your child will study in our kindergarten and child care centre, we shall keep the personal information during his/her studying period until the student graduates or leaves the school. The personal information will be destroyed within 2 years after the student has left the school.br>
6. You have the right of access to, and correction of, the personal data kept by our organization. For such purpose, please contact the Principal of the kindergarten of your child or email the request to firstname.lastname@example.org。